- All pet/companion puppies must be spayed/neutered. We will not sell to someone who "wants to try breeding a litter"
- The purchaser must be educated about the breed. Siberians are runners and must be fenced or leashed at all times for their safety.
- We hope that all of our puppy placements are permanent, but in the unfortunate event that the new owners are unable to keep it, we require that the dog/puppy be returned to us at the owner's expense, or that we assist in finding a suitable home. If a home is available with a friend or a family member, that would be alright as long as we're informed of the transfer. However, dogs/puppies should not be re-sold or surrendered to an animal shelter.
- Puppies are sold at 8 weeks of age. The earliest, by law, that they can leave is 8 weeks. However, we may hold them until 10-12 weeks if we are evaluating show quality or if there is a possible health concern.
- Puppies are vaccinated, and de-wormed before they are placed with their new families.This does not mean they are worm-free for life ! Regular wormings MUST be done through-out the dogs life. They come with a written health and our guarantee. We firmly stand behind the health and temperament of our dogs, and offer a comprehensive 5 year health replacement guarantee as detailed in our sales contract covering hip dysplasia, eyes for blindness, and any other life-threatening genetic defect. Show dogs have a different length of guarantee and the contract includes other clauses for show quality and breeding.
- We do not sell to everyone who inquires. A puppy is a big commitment for the purchaser and us. We spend a lot of time, energy, and money in every attempt to produce beautiful, healthy, and well-bred puppies, so we are very selective on the homes into which they are placed
- An email or telephone call would be wonderful when inquiring about puppies. We do have a puppy application that is a very good place to start and we do require it to be filled out..
- In order to hold a place in the order of puppy picks, a non-refundable deposit is required. For puppies that are rescues or without papers the deposit is $50.00. For our litters that have AKC papers the deposit is $200.00. It is applied towards the purchase price. The full $200.00 deposit must be made by the time the puppy reaches 2 weeks of age. The full purchase price must be paid by 6 weeks of age to allow shots, wormings and any medical attention they may need. We send out puppy pictures via email, generally on a bi -weekly basis. Final evaluations for show potential around 8 weeks of age, but may require additional time in some cases. Some puppies will remain here, and others may go to show homes. Once those placements are determined, the puppies that weren't selected for show homes will be made available to the homes seeking pets in the order that the deposits were received.Final placements are at our discretion.We try to accommodate coat color preferences as much as possible; however, if you are offered puppies that do not suit what you are looking for, you are not required to take one at that time. You are welcome to wait for a future litter that may contain your preference. Your deposit would move up in the order once people above you had selected their puppies, but will not be refunded.
- If you want something specific in terms of coat color and eye color.If you will settle for nothing less than, for example, a light red, open-faced, amber-eyed female.... then don't send us a deposit. We can't guarantee that we will have a puppy that meets that description in any given litter, and even if we do, if she is a show puppy, we may be keeping her. Our primary focuses when breeding a litter are the health, temperament, and conformation of our dogs. Eye and coat color are the last of our concerns. We do not begrudge anyone for having preferences - we have our own ... but we cannot promise to accommodate those preferences, especially not under any kind of time constraint.
Our puppies are usually priced at $800.00 for limited registration . Meaning the dog is to be spayed or neutered. Full registration will only be considered to qualified show homes and are priced at $1000.00-$1500.00. Puppies that are rescues or without AKC papers are $300.00-$400.00. Sorry but we do not sell to back yard breeders or puppymills. A non-refundable deposit of $200.00 to hold your pick is strongly recommended. The deposit comes off the total price of the puppy. And most litters are sold before hand so a deposit is recommended. We have received a few rescues and puppies that the owners surrendered without papers. Please let us know if you might be interested in helping a homeless Siberian. We do accept a personal check for the initial deposit or money gram/western union. Only cash will be accepted at the time of pick up. If the puppy is being shipped the balance of the puppy must be paid at 6 weeks to arrange all of the shipping and to purchase the crate and supplies. Scammers don't bother we DO NOT ACCEPT any of your fraud arrangements !!